



On our most recent trip to the doctor, we got to experience the coolest thing I think I have ever done. We got to hear "Budder Bean's" heartbeat. It was sooooooo cool!!! "BB's" little heart is beating around 167 bpm. It is so amazing how fast "budderbean" is growing. I think "BB" is tripling in size each week. Anyway, we once again were reassured that everything is still on track and looking good. Please keep praying!! We go back to the doctor in about five weeks and will start doing ultrasounds to see how development is going. Which means it won't be long before we will get to find out what sex "Budder Bean" is going to be. So if anyone has not yet posted what sex they think the baby is going to be, you better do it quick.
The pictures above are from the doctor's appt.

8 comments:
hey c and t!
LOVE the pics...please keep them coming. I need to see how fast me little neice or nephew is growing.
how are the peaches?
You look super cute!
You look super cute!
You look super cute!
You're having a girl. That's my vote! You look great! Love the pics!
I am with Hollie, you are having a girl. You look wonderful! Kob
No doubt, you are having a boy. Nika would like to disagree, but as you know, I'm always right.
Jim and Amanda
Congratulations! That is "Super Target" cool! We love you guys and can't wait to hang out again...soon!
Post a Comment