Monday, August 21, 2006

Evie's First Baby Shower





The first shower was a huge success. We had lots of fun, played some cool games, and ate lots of great food. Evie received lots of cool toys, clothes, and other stuff we are still trying to figure out. A great big THANKS to Dana Overton for throwing this awesome shower for Spalding High Students and Teachers, friends, and family. Also, thanks to Aunt Liz for flying in from New Orleans to attend. By the way, Evie is doing great. She is starting to kick and move around all over the place. Can't wait to see everyone again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Cristi,

Looks like you had fun! Can't wait to see y'all around the holidays!

Love,

Kim and Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Hey Tommy and Cristi!

I'm so excited for ya'll. Evie will be here before we know it. It looks like you had a great shower. I can only imagine how exciting this must be for ya'll and for your families. I can't believe my aunt and uncle are going to be grandparents! That seems so weird. I know Liz is excited too. Chris's brother and his wife had a baby in June so technically I'm an aunt, but I know it will be different when Layne has a child.

Cristi, I hope you had a great birthday on Saturday. Ya'll take care.

Love, Blair