
Ok - so here are the first pictures of us painting the nursery. Yes, it is that bright. In fact when you sit in the living room and look down the hall toward the nursery door - there is a slight glow coming off the wood floor. I will post the finished picture asap. Basically we have added green and black strips and chair rail - with black trim around the doors and windows...don't judge - you have to see it to really appreciate it.
BABY BRAIN -
Incident one: We were at CiCi's pizza and I was making my way down the buffey line when I noticed many people staring at me - I knew I wasn't eating an ungodly amount, so what in the heck were they all looking at? I looked down just to double check my food amount when I realized....my plate was upside down. Hey - I was hungry and ready to eat.
Incident two: I pulled in the drive way the other night afterwork ready to crash I was so tired. I got out of the car and went into the house and sat down on the couch. I was just laying my head on the pillow when I noticed Tommy really hadn't said much to me as I passed him in the front hall. I looked up to find him looking out the door, then he turned and looked at me, then he looked out the door again, then looked at me with this quizical look. "What?" I asked him moodily. He responded to me with - "Is there a reason you left the car running and the front door open?" I was so excited about sitting on my couch that I actually left the keys in the car with the car running and the door open and then left the front door open. WOW - was that impressive or what.

2 comments:
don't blame the brain issues on my niece. Those are both things you would have done before Evie came along. :)
I am so happy for the "three" of you! And I also have to agree with Liz, that sounds like you all the time! Oh yeah I love your hair Momma!
Post a Comment