Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Relay for life



Party like a rock...party like a rock star...Evie attended her first relay for life last Friday March 27th! She wore her purple in support of cancer survivors - boy was it hot out there! She put on her glasses and her hat to keep herself cool! Evie stayed out until after mid-night! Needless to say she slept in the next day.

I laugh every time I look at this picture - because her little fat rolls really show up on this photo because of the way she is sitting.

2 comments:

Bethany O'Bryant said...

what a cute picture!! And a great way to teach her about caring for others!! major props!
Bethany

The Hartzog's said...

Too cute!! I can't wait to see her in person. Hmmm, wonder when our paths may cross?? Does Liz come home anytime soon, I haven't talked to her in a few weeks?