Sunday, October 29, 2006


American Mills Shower

Dad and Tommy's work hosted a beautiful shower for me. It was so much fun and let me tell you that DIVA...excuse me I mean Evie got some really cool stuff. Among which were a travel system (car seat and stroller) and a portable play yard and lots of university of georgia stuff (boo) and one Georgia Tech window shade (yeah!) and many more things. At the shower every time I opened a gift that had diapers in it everyone would say "well, there's one more day". I thought to myself surely they exagerate. So I started doing a little research - OH MY GOSH _ do you know how much stuff comes out of a baby in a day!!! HOLY CRAP - (literally). So - to the store we go for more diapers - we are going to need them...:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cristi,
You look wonderful! Love ya, Kim