Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Evie and Aunt Lizard

Aunt Liz came into town for school stuff, so we all hung out today at Cumberland mall. When we got back from cumberland I took these pictures of Evie, Aunt Lizard, and Grammy outside. We have been really busy lately - but I promise to post more soon!





7 comments:

Layne said...

Puhleaze send me prints of the pictures of Lizard and Evie and the one with Leesa, too!!! They are great and I LOVE Liz's haircut! We love ya'll very much and Sutton is loving wearing Evie's hand-me-downs!!!

Layne said...

I had to use Layne's account. Please mail the photo's to me.
Love, Jena

JDRichSLP said...

I LOVE these pics! And I miss you all so much. I hope to catch up w/ you at either the GA/GT or at the b-day party. Love - jess

JDRichSLP said...

Liz - what do you have on your feet? Those better not be pink and black leopard print slippers!!!! :)

The Johnson Family said...

oh yes they are - who knew liz had somuch FLAIR!

Anonymous said...

test

Anonymous said...

test test test