Tuesday, June 26, 2007

New Digital Camera - Evie's 6 month portrait

Hey everyone! I caved in and bought a new digital camera. So I took Evie over to an old historical mansion nearby and took her 6 month (well 6 and a half month) portraits. Here are only a few of over 300 pics that I shot. I haven't doctored these pics in any way - they are straight off the camera. When I have time to adjust a few with lighting. color, etc. I will repost them. We had fun - if any of you want me to do pictures for you just let me know - I LOVE THIS NEW CAMERA!
cristi





















































3 comments:

Liz said...

I LOVE those pics! Good job, Cricket!
Hey...send me the beach pics!

Layne said...

Those are beautiful. Hey...maybe you can take some maternity ones of me. I know you all are coming down tomorrow, and I maybe not big enough yet, but hey I am game if you are :))

Anonymous said...

WOW! Cristi, You go girl. I love all the pics. Evie is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! So what kind of camera did you get? How is everyone? Love and miss y'all! Love, Kim and Elizabeth