Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Fings I am Fankful for...(things I am thankful for)






These days it seems everything I am thankful for begins with an f. I meant to post this right after thanksgiving - but the pictures kept not uploading. Better Late than never....

Fings I am Fankful for: Faith, Family, Friends, Food, Fun, Fellowship, and Future.

Starting from the top: that's us with our friends Jim and Amanda Phelps. then it's us with my adopted sisters Beth Townsend and Kobi Kilgore (I am holding Beth's son Hudson).
The next picture are some of the cousins and husbands on my mom's side of the family (Dustin and Layne Smith, Tommy and Me, Lizard, Blair and Chris Thompson). The next shot is of Tommy and myself with my huge tummy - that's Evie our daughter in there (future).
And the last picture I have up is some of our family at thanksgiving - Tommy, myself, Grr, Granddaddy, Nika (little Dave's INCREDIBLE GIRLFRIEND -can you tell I really like her? :) and Dad and Mom.

These are just a few shots of some of the things that I am thankful for...

1 comment:

Hollie Carson said...

Cristi,
You look grrreat!!
Hollie